- Run of the Mill, Newcastle upon Tyne. Artist collective group exhibition.
- BALTIC Staff Editions II, Gateshead. Building on previous year’s success I changed the format to a postcard allowing ex-staff who were abroad to participate and accompanying exhibition. One edition available to view in BALTIC’s archive.
- BALTIC Staff Editions I, Gateshead. Self-initiated project designed to recognise, celebrate and promote creativity of staff at BALTIC Mill. Resulted in each participant receiving a box set of A4 editions. One edition available to view in BALTIC’s archive.
- Wallsend Festival, N.Tyneside. Family workshops.
- Whitley Bay Rocks, Whitley Bay. Installation transforming an empty shop into an aquarium.
- Wallsend Festival. Exploring Wallsend’s heritage creating a series of paper collages with children from the town exhibited in The Forum Shopping Centre.
- Monochromatic Moments, The Customs House South Shields. Project with children aged 7-12 based on Joss Wrigg.
- Empty Shop, The Customs House on King Street South Shields.
- Leopard, The Customs House South Shields. Project with children aged 7-12based on textiles and puppetry inspired by Paul Shriek.
- Sunderland Book Project. Led by Theresa Easton – Touring exhibition of my artists book alongside other participants.
- Once upon a Time, The Customs House South Shields. Project based on illustration inspired by the Materialistics.
- Painting Fairytales, The Customs House South Shields. School project based on Henrik Simonsen.
- Family Festival, Hamsterly Forest (2010) Site-related family workshop.
- Facilitated Hartlepool Art Club. 3 months project focused on Landscape with adults over 65.
- Slow TV, Waygood High Bridge Street .
- Street or Studio. Photographic self-portrait selected by Tate to be published in their book “Street or Studio” running alongside their exhibition “Street and Studio”.
- Bookmaking Workshop. Jointly devised and delivered with Bryony Hewston at Glue Gallery Heaton.
- HTML Patchwork. Participant in HTML quilt project organised by Ele Carpenter and Clare Ruddock in partnership with Access Space Sheffield.
Gemma Symmes, Cardiff; Eileen Shepherd, Tynemouth; Laura Huntley, Tynemouth; Betsy Everett, Yorkshire; Laura Rutter, Durham; Mark Alston, Hexham.